We offer onsite cybersecurity training and instructions for your company’s employees.
Information security in general encompasses both cybersecurity and physical security. Your company’s network servers and computers can be all up to date with the most stringent security settings available, even to the point of being impenetrable on the network level by intruders. However, it is a fact that by far, the most common path and the easiest one for network intruders and cyber criminals to penetrate today’s company networks is through it’s employees and their lack of awareness.
We provide cybersecurity training for company network users in secure usage of data and computer systems and software. Our goal is – and your’s should be too – to change the employee use pattern of computer systems to minimize the risk of network intrusions and security incidents by the hand of unknowing users.
We conduct our training courses onsite in small groups with the aim of transforming your company’s employees into being security guards instead of being security threats to the company’s information assets.
Our cybersecurity training will typically covers issues such as:
- How to use email and how to know it’s threats,
- How to safely use the Internet,
- What are secure passwords and how to use them in browsers and in software in general,
- Basic usage of encryption,
- How to lock down and control access to computer assets and data,
- How to know who has access to what data,
- How to know social engineering attacks and how to react to them,
- Safe usage of social media and social networking,
- How to be secure when working remotely and what are it’s insecurities. Security issues of WiFi networks.
In any company network, the end user is way too often the weakest link. However, it is our believe that with steady training and good cybersecurity awareness for all employees, it is possible to turn your company’s information system into a stronghold of secure data.