Bithex SecureWerk™ users can add reliable network monitoring into their SecureWerk accounts to monitor their network server’s response times and reliability.
Bithex Network Monitoring offers many possibilities for server monitoring. Our sensors are hosted in a reliable networking environment with promise of solid uptime.
What’s included in Bithex Network Monitor?
- Monitoring for all common services like http, https, POP3, POP3S, SMTP, DNS, SSH, FTP, Telnet.
- Monitoring frequency from 1 min up to 1 hour.
- Easy to use user interface to setup and configure server monitoring.
- Alerts sent with email and SMS text messages through mobile phone operators where possible.
- Frequency of alerts configurable from 10 min up to 4 hours.
- Alert contacts can be defined for each monitored service specifically, with no limit to number of contacts.
- Server response times and accessibility is graphed over a period of 12 months.
- Detailed logging of alerts, network failures and outages.
- Unlimited number of user accounts per customer.
- Setup and configuration are done by Bithex personell.
- Setup, upgrades and support is included in the price. Upgrades usually come once or twice a year.
Bithex Network Monitor is powered by open source software Nagios® and many useful additions. Nagios is a widely used industry standard solution for monitoring a wide variety of network equipment and services of any type.
The price for external network monitoring is from €129 per annum.